Subject: [sfc] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-sfc-multi-layer-oam-01.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 09:52:35 +0800

Dear All,
this version includes updates to address (apologies it took too long)
comments received at our meeting in Bangkok from Adrian.
Much appreciate your reviews, comments, and question on the draft.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 9:48 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-sfc-multi-layer-oam-01.txt
To: <[email-masked]>, Gregory Mirsky <[email-masked]>, Bhumip
Khasnabish <[email-masked]>, Wei Meng <[email-masked]>, Cui(Linda)
Wang <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-sfc-multi-layer-oam-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-sfc-multi-layer-oam
Revision:       01
Title:          Active OAM for Service Function Chains in Networks
Document date:  2019-01-28
Group:          sfc
Pages:          15
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sfc-multi-layer-oam-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-multi-layer-oam/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sfc-multi-layer-oam-01
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sfc-multi-layer-oam
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sfc-multi-layer-oam-01

Abstract:
   A set of requirements for active Operation, Administration and
   Maintenance (OAM) of Service Function Chains (SFCs) in networks is
   presented.  Based on these requirements an encapsulation of active
   OAM message in SFC and a mechanism to detect and localize defects
   described.  Also, this document updates RFC 8300 in the definition of
   O (OAM) bit in the Network Service Header (NSH) and defines how the
   active OAM message identified in SFC NSH.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat