Subject: [sfc] IPR Disclosure Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd's Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-ecn-support

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 08:06:00 -0800

Dear Donald E. Eastlake 3rd, Bob Briscoe, Andrew G. Malis:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled
"Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN) and Congestion Feedback Using
the Network Service Header (NSH)" (draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-ecn-support) was
submitted to the IETF Secretariat on  and has been posted on the "IETF Page
of Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3424/). The title of the IPR disclosure is
"Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's Statement about IPR related to
draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-ecn-support"

Thank you

IETF Secretariat

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 11:38:33 -0500

SFCers,

Please note the IPR disclosure below regarding
draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-ecn-support. Donald and I had tried to get it done while
this was still an individual draft, but due to an internal backlog followed
by the Chinese New Year celebration, it was delayed until today. Please
reply on the WG list if you have any questions or concerns regarding this
disclosure.

Thanks,
Andy

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 11:06 AM
Subject: IPR Disclosure Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd's Statement about IPR
related to draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-ecn-support
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

Thank you

IETF Secretariat