Subject: [sfc] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-tlv-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 08:53:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Service Function Chaining WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Network Service Header TLVs
        Authors         : Yuehua (Corona) Wei
                          Paul Quinn
                          Uri Elzur
                          Sumandra Majee
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-tlv-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-12-15

Abstract:
   This draft describes Network Service Header (NSH) MD-Type 2 metadata
   TLVs that can be used within a service function path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-tlv/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-tlv-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-tlv-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-tlv-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Joel Halpern <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 12:05:38 -0500

As you may have seen, there is a new revision of the SFC NSH TLV draft. 
This is an important working group draft.  The chairs apologize for 
allowing it to expire.  We have recruited a new editor, thank you 
Corana, who has refreshed the draft.

She is now reviewing the draft to see what changes she believes are 
needed.  She will send that information to the list.  Meanwhile, it 
would be good if working group members would review the draft and send 
any comments or suggestions to the list.

Yours,
Joel (& Jim)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [sfc] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-tlv-01.txt
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 08:53:55 -0800
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Service Function Chaining WG of the IETF.

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
sfc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sfc