Subject: Re: [Sframe] SFrame agenda for 110

From: Sergio Garcia Murillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2021 16:17:13 +0100

Hi Martin,

We have submitted a draft regarding the agnostic packetization to be
discussed in the avtcode meeting:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gouaillard-avtcore-codec-agn-rtp-payload

Would be great to be able to present it here as well. I think that 15
minutes should be enough.

Best regards
Sergio

On Fri, Feb 26, 2021 at 1:49 AM Martin Thomson <[email-masked]> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 25, 2021, at 18:36, Alexandre GOUAILLARD wrote:
> > - A new draft has been submitted to AVTcore on the matter.I believe
> > Sergio could present it.
>
> Maybe Sergio could start with a brief introduction of that work here as
> well.  I don't think that I'm subscribed to avtcore, so I completely missed
> any mention of that.  We might be able to find time for a presentation too.
>
>

---

From: Alexandre GOUAILLARD <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2021 22:36:21 +0800

I think 10 mn is enough for me.