Subject: Re: [Sframe] Adoption call for draft-omara-sframe-01

From: Raphael Robert <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 12:00:43 +0200

I support the adoption as a working group item.

Raphael

On 11/10/2021 01:35, Martin Thomson wrote: 
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-omara-sframe-01 
> > Please respond to this email before AOE 31 October 2021 if you support adopting draft-omara-sframe (currently -01) as a working group item. If you would prefer we not adopt this work, please respond with an explanation of why and ideally what you would like to see addressed before we do that. 
> > We're running this a tiny bit longer than a typical adoption call. Last time we talked about adoption there were a few concerns raised about the draft. We want to make sure those concerns are addressed, or at least those with concerns are satisfied that their concerns could be addressed. 
> > Martin, for the chairs

---

From: Justin Uberti <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 14:17:22 -0700

On Sat, Oct 16, 2021 at 3:00 AM Raphael Robert <ietf=
[email-masked]> wrote:

> > > Please respond to this email before AOE 31 October 2021 if you support
> adopting draft-omara-sframe (currently -01) as a working group item. If you
> would prefer we not adopt this work, please respond with an explanation of
> why and ideally what you would like to see addressed before we do that.
> > > We're running this a tiny bit longer than a typical adoption call.
> Last time we talked about adoption there were a few concerns raised about
> the draft. We want to make sure those concerns are addressed, or at least
> those with concerns are satisfied that their concerns could be addressed.
> > > Martin, for the chairs
> --
> Sframe mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sframe
>