Subject: [Sidr] initial (-00) version deadline for drafts

From: [email-masked] (Sandy Murphy)
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 17:55:02 -0400 (EDT)

The deadline for submitting -00 version internet drafts is July 2, Monday 
by 09:00 ET (13:00 UTC/GMT).

But the secretariat requests that working group chairs alert them to
expect a -00 draft the week before.

The chairs need to send a list of approved internet drafts by
Monday, June 25th at 9:00 AM ET for the upcoming meeting.  Please get
word to Geoff ([email-masked]) or to me ([email-masked], [email-masked])
if you believe that you will be submitting a -00 version internet draft
real soon now.

--Sandy

P.S.  Important meeting dates can be seen at:
http://www3.ietf.org/meetings/69-cutoff_dates.html

_______________________________________________
Sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr

---

From: [email-masked] (Sandy Murphy)
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 17:19:06 -0400 (EDT)

Final reminder.

If you intend to submit a -00 version of a working group draft, you need to
inform Geoff ([email-masked]) or me ([email-masked], [email-masked])
real, real soon now.  We are supposed to notify the secretariat by
Monday, June 25th at 9:00 AM ET to OK any new (-00) draft for the sidr
working group.

This applies to working group drafts only, not to individual submissions.

--Sandy