Subject: [sidr] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 14:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The RPKI/Router Protocol
	Author(s)       : R. Bush, R. Austein
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-07.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2011-01-12

In order to formally validate the origin ASes of BGP announcements,
routers need a simple but reliable mechanism to receive RPKI
[I-D.ietf-sidr-arch] or analogous prefix origin data from a trusted
cache.  This document describes a protocol to deliver validated
prefix origin data to routers over ssh.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.