Subject: [sidr] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sidr-origin-ops-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2011 06:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RPKI-Based Origin Validation Operations
	Author(s)       : R. Bush
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-origin-ops-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-12-31

Deployment of the RPKI-based BGP origin validation has many
operational considerations.  This document attempts to collect and
present them.  It is expected to evolve as RPKI-based origin
validation is deployed and the dynamics are better understood.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-origin-ops-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.