Subject: [sidr] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sidr-algorithm-agility-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 12:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Algorithm Agility Procedure for RPKI.
	Author(s)       : R. Gagliano, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-algorithm-agility-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2011-02-26

This document specifies the process that Certificate Authorities
(CAs) and Relying Parties (RP) participating in the Resource Public
Key Infrastructure (RPKI) will need to follow to transition to a new
(and probably cryptographically stronger) algorithm set.  The process
is expected to be completed in a time scale of months or years.
Consequently, no emergency transition is specified.  The transition
procedure defined in this document support only a top-down migration
(parent migrates before children).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-algorithm-agility-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Roque Gagliano <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 22:51:04 +0100

Dear WG,

We just submitted the -00 version of this algorithm agility draft, now as a WG item. 

The document includes the different changes requested since Beijing from the individual submission, notably:
   1.  Change form "laisez faire" to "top-down"
   2.  Included Multi Algorithm support in the RPKI provisioning
       protocol

   3.  Included Validation of multiple instance of signed products

   4.  Included Revocations

   5.  Included Key rollover

   6.  Included Repository structure

   7.  Included Security Considerations

   8.  Included Acknowledgements

We look forward for your comments.
Regards,
Roque.

On Feb 26, 2011, at 9:45 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

> <Mail Attachment>_______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr