Subject: [sidr] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sidr-iana-objects-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 19:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RPKI Objects issued by IANA
	Author(s)       : T. Manderson, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-iana-objects-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-02-15

This document provides specific direction to IANA as to the Resource
Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) objects it should issue.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-iana-objects-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 19:50:22 -0800

Rev'd at the WG Co-Chair's request. Contains agreed fixes during last call
so that the chairs can progress shepherding using IETF tools.

Cheers
Terry

---

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 23:06:34 -0500

> so that the chairs can progress shepherding using IETF tools.

thanks much!
-chris

> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr
>