Subject: [sidr] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sidr-keyroll-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 20:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : CA Key Rollover in the RPKI
	Author(s)       : G. Huston, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-keyroll-06.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-02-21

This document describes how a Certification Authority (CA) in the
Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) performs a planned rollover
of its key pair. This document also notes the implications of this
key rollover procedure for Relying Parties (RPs). In general, RPs are
expected to maintain a local cache of the objects that have been
published in the RPKI repository, and thus the way in which a CA
performs key rollover impacts RPs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-keyroll-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.