Subject: [sidr] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 18:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The RPKI/Router Protocol
	Author(s)       : R. Bush, R. Austein
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-09.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2011-02-16

In order to formally validate the origin ASes of BGP announcements,
routers need a simple but reliable mechanism to receive RPKI
[I-D.ietf-sidr-arch] or analogous prefix origin data from a trusted
cache.  This document describes a protocol to deliver validated
prefix origin data to routers over ssh.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "t.petch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 11:55:22 +0100

s.6 refers to the SSH subsystem name as rpki-rtr.

s.12 requests the IANA to add an SSH Subsystem Name of 'rpkirtr'.

Not sure which is right; I prefer the hyphenated one.

Tom Petch

----- Original Message -----
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 3:00 AM
Subject: [sidr] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-09.txt

> implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr
>