Subject: [sidr] Last Call: <draft-ietf-sidr-iana-objects-01.txt> (RPKI Objects issued by IANA) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 06:48:42 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Secure Inter-Domain Routing WG
(sidr) to consider the following document:
- 'RPKI Objects issued by IANA'
  <draft-ietf-sidr-iana-objects-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-03-03. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-iana-objects/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-iana-objects/

This draft has the following downrefs:

  ** Downref: Normative reference to an Informational draft:
     draft-ietf-sidr-arch (ref. 'I-D.ietf-sidr-arch')

  ** Downref: Normative reference to an Informational draft:
     draft-ietf-sidr-roa-validation (ref. 'I-D.ietf-sidr-roa-validation')

  ** Downref: Normative reference to an Informational RFC: RFC 2860

  ** Downref: Normative reference to an Informational RFC: RFC 3849

  ** Downref: Normative reference to an Informational RFC: RFC 5180

  ** Downref: Normative reference to an Informational RFC: RFC 5736

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.