Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 10:27:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Threat Model for BGP Path Security
	Author(s)       : S. Kent
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2011-06-24

   This document describes a threat model for BGP path security
   (BGPSEC). BGPSEC is assumed to make use of the Resource Public Key
   Infrastructure (RPKI) already developed in the SIDR WG [I-D.ietf-
   sidr-arch], and thus threats and attacks against the RPKI are part of
   this model. The model assumes that BGP path security is achieved
   through the application of digital signatures to AS_Path Info. The
   document characterizes classes of potential adversaries that are
   considered to be threats, and examines classes of attacks that might
   be launched against BGPSEC. It concludes with brief discussion of
   residual vulnerabilities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-00.txt