Subject: [sidr] important meeting dates for IETF 81 in Quebec

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 11:15:34 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Keep the following dates in mind for the upcoming meeting.  We're only a 
month away.

Note that the -00 version cutoff date is July 4, which is a holiday in the 
US.

# 2011-06-27 (Monday): Working Group Chair approval for initial document
(Version -00) submissions appreciated by 17:00 PT (00:00 UTC).

# 2011-07-01 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.

# 2011-07-04 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission by 17:00 PT (00:00 UTC), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.

# 2011-07-11 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00 PT
(00:00 UTC), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.

# 2011-07-13 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PT
(00:00 UTC).

# 2011-07-15 (Friday): Early Bird registration and payment cut-off at
17:00 PT (00:00 UTC).

# 2011-07-18 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PT
(00:00 UTC).

# 2011-07-18 (Monday): Registration cancellation cut-off at 17:00 PT
(00:00 UTC).

# 2011-07-22 (Friday): Final Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment cut-off at
17:00 local meeting time.

Note that wg chairs must approve submission of a -00 wg draft, and that 
they are requested to approve those submissions a week before the 
submission deadline.  If you do plan to submit a -00 draft, and you let 
the wg chairs know the exact name you intend to use, the wg chairs can get 
things set up so that submission even on the holiday is smooth and 
uneventful.  Also know that at least one recent approval did not go 
smoothly due to a problem in some new tools.

I'm just saying.

--Sandy