Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-repos-struct-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 14:46:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Profile for Resource Certificate Repository Structure
	Author(s)       : Geoff Huston
                          Robert Loomans
                          George Michaelson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-repos-struct-09.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-07-27

   This document defines a profile for the structure of the Resource PKI
   distributed repository.  Each individual repository publication point
   is a directory that contains files that correspond to X.509 / PKIX
   Resource Certificates, Certificate Revocation Lists and signed
   objects.  This profile defines the object (file) naming scheme, the
   contents of repository publication points (directories), and a
   suggested internal structure of a local repository cache that is
   intended to facilitate synchronization across a distributed
   collection of repository publication points and to facilitate
   certification path construction.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-repos-struct-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-repos-struct-09.txt