Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-turner-sidr-bgpsec-algs-00.txt (fwd)

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 14:53:38 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Here's another announcement that appears to be of interest to the group.

--Sandy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 07:36:32 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-turner-sidr-bgpsec-algs-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

 	Title           : BGP Algorithms, Key Formats, &amp; Signature Formats
 	Author(s)       : Sean Turner
 	Filename        : draft-turner-sidr-bgpsec-algs-00.txt
 	Pages           : 7
 	Date            : 2011-07-26

    This document specifies the algorithms, algorithms&#39; parameters,
    asymmetric key formats, asymmetric key size and signature format used
    in BGPSEC (Border Gateway Protocol Security).  This document updates
    the Profile for Algorithms and Key Sizes for use in the Resource
    Public Key Infrastructure (draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-algs).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-sidr-bgpsec-algs-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-sidr-bgpsec-algs-00.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt