Subject: [sidr] support for draft-turner-sidr-bgpsec-algs and draft-turner-sidr-bgpsec-pki-profiles

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 20:24:47 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

There has been much more retro-support for these two drafts than there was 
during in the wglc timeframe.  I suppose it just escaped everyone's 
attention.

There is now sufficient support for these two documents to consider the wg 
interested in adopting them as wg items.

If the author could please resubmit these as
      draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-pki-profiles-00
      draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-algs

--Sandy Murphy, speaking as wg chair.

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 12:55:22 -0400

Sandy,

I just submitted these drafts to the repository.

spt

On 10/21/11 8:24 PM, Sandra Murphy wrote:
> There has been much more retro-support for these two drafts than there
> was during in the wglc timeframe. I suppose it just escaped everyone's
> attention.
>
> There is now sufficient support for these two documents to consider the
> wg interested in adopting them as wg items.
>
> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr
>