Subject: [sidr] rpki-rtr v2

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 10:01:02 -0700

apologies, but we missed the dreadline with the spec for rpki-rtr v2,
which handles the extra pdu needed for path validation.  as it is pretty
boring, and i did not get the draft out by the dreadline, i am not
asking for time in taipei.  but i'll probably drop it out once the i-d
process opens in taipei week.

randy

---

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 13:19:40 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Unless you were doing a -00 version, you did not miss the deadline. 
Deadlines for non-initial versions is next Monday.

--Sandy, speaking as regular ol' member

On Wed, 26 Oct 2011, Randy Bush wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr
>

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 11:03:10 -0700

> Unless you were doing a -00 version, you did not miss the deadline. 

it is a -00.  rpki-rtr as it is needs to keep moving down the funnel.
this is a follow-on next version for path

randy

---

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 14:25:06 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Ah.  OK.

--Sandy