Subject: [sidr] important dates for IETF82

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 14:44:17 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Below is the list of important dates for the IETF82 meeting in Taipei.

For draft authors, the ones to pay particular attention to are the Oct 24 
date for -00 drafts and the Oct 31 date for revised drafts.

--Sandy

2011-10-13 (Thursday): Preliminary agenda published for comment.

2011-10-17 (Monday): Cutoff date for requests to reschedule Working Group 
and BOF meetings 17:00 PT (00:00 UTC).

2011-10-17 (Monday): Working Group Chair approval for initial document 
(Version -00) submissions appreciated by 17:00 PT (00:00 UTC).

2011-10-21 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.

2011-10-24 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00) 
submission by 17:00 PT (00:00 UTC).

2011-10-31 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00 PT 
(00:00 UTC).

2011-11-02 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PT (00:00 
UTC).

2011-11-04 (Friday): Early Bird registration and payment cut-off at 17:00 
PT (00:00 UTC).

2011-11-07 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PT (00:00 
UTC).

---

From: "George, Wes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 16:28:57 -0400

Are revisions pending for any of the ietf-sidr-bgpsec-* drafts prior to the submission cutoff? Current -00 versions are pre-QC vintage (and IIRC mostly unchanged from the non-WG versions). I'm trying to allocate cycles to review drafts I know are important before the standard deadline draft crush, and it'll help if I know whether to expect them. I assume it'll help our chairs, resplendent in their various WG Chair Regalia, to plan the agenda as well...

Thanks,

Wes

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Sandra Murphy
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2011 2:44 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [sidr] important dates for IETF82

--Sandy

2011-11-07 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PT (00:00
UTC).
_______________________________________________
sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.