Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-algs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 09:50:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : BGP Algorithms, Key Formats, &amp; Signature Formats
	Author(s)       : Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-algs-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   This document specifies the algorithms, algorithms&#39; parameters,
   asymmetric key formats, asymmetric key size and signature format used
   in BGPSEC (Border Gateway Protocol Security).  This document updates
   the Profile for Algorithms and Key Sizes for use in the Resource
   Public Key Infrastructure (draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-algs).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-algs-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-algs-00.txt

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 13:13:32 -0400

The only change between this version and the individual version (modulo 
the name/dates) is the addition of a new paragraph Section 1 at Roque's 
suggestion.  It explains which bits of sidr-rpki-algs gets updated and 
how a BGPSEC cert is differentiated from other RPKI certificates.  I 
thought the addition was a good suggestion because it allows a reader, 
who gets to this draft through the header updates meta-data as opposed 
to the bgpsec-pki-profiles draft, to understand which bits are getting 
updated (no doubt also avoiding an IESG discuss ;).  I'll obviously 
amend/remove this paragraph at the WG's request.

spt

On 10/24/11 12:50 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 	Title           : BGP Algorithms, Key Formats,&amp; Signature Formats
> 	Author(s)       : Sean Turner
> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr
>