Subject: Re: [sidr] Some comments on draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-02

From: Andrew Chi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 13:27:19 -0400

On 8/28/2012 11:19 AM, Danny McPherson wrote:
> Thanks for the thoughtful reply Steve, I'll get back to you in short order on these responses - but if an updated I-D appears in the interim I'll try to apply comments only to the revision.

Thanks for your comments, Danny.  The bgpsec-threats-03 I just uploaded 
includes a substantial number of edits based on this discussion (mostly 
by Steve, with a couple mine).

---

From: Andrew Chi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 13:40:27 -0400

> by Steve, with a couple mine).

My bad, there might be some version skew as not all edits made it into 
-03; expect more text in the next rev.

---

From: Andrew Chi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 17:37:44 -0400

> -03; expect more text in the next rev.

Never mind, it looks like I got my wires crossed twice.  Danny and 
others, the -03 is ready for your review and any further comments.

-Andrew