Subject: [sidr] Reviews of draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol

From: Matthew Lepinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 10:06:50 -0400

I am going to ignore the process questions related to whether or not "WGLC"
were appropriate letters in conjunction with
draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol.

Instead, I would like to focus on thanking Sean, Randy, and Sandy for
producing incredibly detailed reviews of the protocol document, and I would
like to thank Wes for his comments as well.

I am currently in the process of going through the reviews and making those
changes to the protocol document that are obvious fixes. Additionally, I am
collecting the open issues from these reviews that require working group
attention. I will present those open issues at the interim meeting tomorrow.

Thanks again

---

From: Matthew Lepinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 11:07:24 -0400

Okay, I have now caught up on my incoming mail and I am going to add Rob
Austein to my Thank You list. Thanks a lot, Rob, appreciate the review.

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 10:06 AM, Matthew Lepinski <[email-masked]
> wrote:

> I am going to ignore the process questions related to whether or not
> "WGLC" were appropriate letters in conjunction with
> I am currently in the process of going through the reviews and making
> those changes to the protocol document that are obvious fixes.
> Additionally, I am collecting the open issues from these reviews that
> require working group attention. I will present those open issues at the
> interim meeting tomorrow.
>
> Thanks again
>