Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-protocol-mib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 10:42:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for the RPKI-Router Protocol
	Author(s)       : Randy Bush
                          Bert Wijnen
                          Keyur Patel
                          Michael Baer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-protocol-mib-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2012-09-23

Abstract:
   This document defines a portion of the Management Information Base
   (MIB) for use with network management protocols in the Internet
   community.  In particular, it describes objects used for monitoring
   the RPKI Router protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-protocol-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-protocol-mib-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-protocol-mib-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/