Subject: Re: [sidr] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sidr-cps-00.txt

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 11:03:22 -0500

Hey there SIDR folk,
 This draft seemed to expire, yesterday, oops! I think we need a CPS
describing document, so I bet the authors will refresh this in time.
That said:
  1) does the current version need work still? Was the combination of
the previous 2 documents:
       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-cps-irs
       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-cps-isp
    a good thing to do? (it seems to remove some page flipping and
combine what was mostly the same content anyway into one reference)
  2) if this is 'ok' as is, should we send out a wglc now/soon for
this document?

-chris
(co-chair 1 of 3)

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 12:08 PM,  <[email-masked]> wrote:
> A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
> This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.
>
>     Title         : Template for a Certification Practice Statement (CPS) for the Resource PKI (RPKI)
>     Author(s)     : S. Kent, et al
>     Filename      : draft-ietf-sidr-cps
>     Pages         : 42
>     Date          : July 10, 2012
>
>   This document contains a template to be used for creating a
>    Certification Practice Statement (CPS) for an Organization that is
>    part of the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI), e.g., a
>    resource allocation registry or an ISP.
>
> A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-cps-00.txt
>
> Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
> ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
>
> Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
> implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
> Internet-Draft.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr
>

---

From: Karen Seo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 11:46:46 -0500

Chris,

Yes, we'll submit a new version.  We have not received any feedback 
since presenting this at the July IETF (6 months ago) so WGLC seems 
appropriate (to me at least :-)).

Thank you,
Karen

>>      Title         : Template for a Certification Practice 
>>Statement (CPS) for the Resource PKI (RPKI)