Subject: [sidr] draft-ymbk-rpki-rtr-keys-01.txt

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 09:57:53 +0900

chairs,

could you please turn the crank to move this through wg adoption?
thanks

fwiw, i doubt it will move through to wglc/rfc, but rather a 6810bis
may be the better path.

randy

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ymbk-rpki-rtr-keys-01.txt
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 17:53:40 -0700

A new version of I-D, draft-ymbk-rpki-rtr-keys-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Randy Bush and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ymbk-rpki-rtr-keys
Revision:	 01
Title:		 Router Key PDU for RPKI-Router Protocol
Creation date:	 2013-04-09
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 5
URL:             http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ymbk-rpki-rtr-keys-01.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ymbk-rpki-rtr-keys
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ymbk-rpki-rtr-keys-01
Diff:            http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ymbk-rpki-rtr-keys-01

Abstract:
   The RPKI/Router Protocol v0 is specified to carry the PDUs necessary
   for RPKI-based Origin Validation.  For BGPsec Path Validation, the
   routers also need data extracted from BGPsec Router Certificates.
   This document adds a PDU to the RPKI/Router Protocol to carry those
   data.

The IETF Secretariat