Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-rollover-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 14:34:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : BGPSEC router key rollover as an alternative to beaconing
	Author(s)       : Roque Gagliano
                          Keyur Patel
                          Brian Weis
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-rollover-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-04-15

Abstract:
   BGPSEC will need to address the impact from regular and emergency
   rollover processes for the BGPSEC End-Entity (EE) certificates that
   will be performed by Certificate Authorities (CAs) participating at
   the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI).  This document
   provides general recommendations for that process and specifies how
   this process is used to control BGPSEC's window of exposure to replay
   attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-rollover

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-rollover-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-rollover-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/