Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-policy-qualifiers-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 14:15:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Policy Qualifiers in RPKI Certificates
	Author(s)       : Andrew Lee Newton
                          Geoff Huston
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-policy-qualifiers-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-05-09

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 6487 by clarifying the inclusion of policy
   qualifiers in the certificate policies extension of RPKI resource
   certificates.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-policy-qualifiers

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-policy-qualifiers-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/