Subject: [sidr] RFC 6945 on Definitions of Managed Objects for the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) to Router Protocol

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 17:38:04 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6945

        Title:      Definitions of Managed Objects for 
                    the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) 
                    to Router Protocol 
        Author:     R. Bush, B. Wijnen,
                    K. Patel, M. Baer
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      25
        Characters: 52515
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-protocol-mib-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6945.txt

This document defines a portion of the Management Information Base
(MIB) for use with network management protocols in the Internet
community.  In particular, it describes objects used for monitoring
the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) to Router Protocol.

This document is a product of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC