Subject: [sidr] RTRlib-based RPKI extension for Quagga

From: Matthias Waehlisch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 16:00:28 +0200

Folks,

  we currently work on an RPKI extension for Quagga. It implements 
prefix origin validation. This project is in addition to BGPSRx.

  Our implementation uses the RTRlib, which is RFC 6810 and RFC 6811 
compliant. For prefix origin validation, only a connection to an 
operating RTR cache server is required.

  The current state is beta. Feel free to have a look.

Git Repository
git://github.com/rtrlib/quagga-rtrlib.git

Installation instructions
http://rpki.realmv6.org/wiki/QuaggaExtensionInstallation

User manual
http://rpki.realmv6.org/raw-attachment/wiki/Documentation/QuaggaRTRlibManual.pdf

  Any comments would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
  matthias

-- 
Matthias Waehlisch
.  Freie Universitaet Berlin, Inst. fuer Informatik, AG CST
.  Takustr. 9, D-14195 Berlin, Germany
.. mailto:[email-masked] .. http://www.inf.fu-berlin.de/~waehl
:. Also: http://inet.cpt.haw-hamburg.de .. http://www.link-lab.net