Subject: [sidr] WGLC: draft-ietf-sidr-cps (end 2013-03-07 - Mar 07, 2013)

From: "Murphy, Sandra" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 23:07:32 +0000

During the WGLC for draft-ietf-sidr-cps, the editors suggested the following changes in response to comments received, and those changes were accepted by the commenters:

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sidr/current/msg05976.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sidr/current/msg05675.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sidr/current/msg05674.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sidr/current/msg05673.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sidr/current/msg05663.html

Chris requested a new version of the draft:

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sidr/current/msg05666.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sidr/current/msg05672.html

No new version has been submitted.  The editors should submit a new version of the draft including the agreed upon changes.

--Sandy, speaking for the co-chairs

---

From: Karen Seo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 21:24:48 -0400

Hello, Sandy,

Ack -- Just want to say that Steve sent me all the necessary mods back 
when the feedback was sent and that I'm responsible for the delay.  I've 
either been busy or when I've had time, have had no funding.  I'm on 
vacation at the moment but will submit the new version next week when I 
get back.

Karen

On 7/15/13 7:07 PM, Murphy, Sandra wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr