Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-cps-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 12:17:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Template for a Certification Practice Statement (CPS) for the Resource PKI (RPKI)
	Author(s)       : BBN Technologies
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-cps-02.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2013-07-29

Abstract:
   This document contains a template to be used for creating a
   Certification Practice Statement (CPS) for an Organization that is
   part of the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI), e.g., a
   resource allocation registry or an ISP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-cps

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-cps-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-cps-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Karen Seo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 15:59:32 -0400

Folks,

Apologies for the delay, I just submitted the revised CPS draft.  It 
contains the edits discussed on the list to address the WGLC feedback 
from Terry Manderson, Sean Turner, and David Mandelberg, plus some 
corrections to the references (per IDnits).   Also, I just noticed a 
couple of typos which I'll fix later after the SIDR sessions (in case 
there are other changes to be made).

    3.1.6. Rrademarks --> Trademarks
    4.4.3 Need a blank line before this section

(Sean, Per your suggestion, I moved the "Conventions Used" section into 
the main text but put it before Section 1 rather than at the end of 
Section 1 since it didn't seem to fit into the 3647 template.)

Thank you,
Karen