Subject: Re: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-cps-02.txt

From: Karen Seo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 16:27:27 -0400

Folks,

By the way, there's still the following issue to which I don't recall 
seeing a conclusion... Sean said "wfm" but I didn't see a decision 
between the two options below.

     From Sean Turner...

    b) draft-ietf-sidr-rtr-keying allows operators sign the private keys
    they generate ans subsequently send back to the router. Should this
    be explicitly called out in s4.5.1.  For s.4.5.2, is the returned
    signed-key an RPKI-Signed Object?

        We could update the CPS with a pointer to rtr-keying when it is
        published. It would be a very minor update, as an informational
        reference. If the chairs prefer, we can add a reference to the
        I-D, and have this doc held in the RFC Editor's queue waiting
        for that doc to be approved.

Karen

---

From: Arturo Servin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 09:50:00 +0200

I would prefer to update the CPS when rtr-keying is done and to move
draft-ietf-sidr-cps-02 forward now.

Regards,
as

On 7/29/13 10:27 PM, Karen Seo wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr
>