Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-cps-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 10:25:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Template for a Certification Practice Statement (CPS) for the Resource PKI (RPKI)
	Author(s)       : BBN Technologies
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-cps-03.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2013-10-08

Abstract:
   This document contains a template to be used for creating a
   Certification Practice Statement (CPS) for an Organization that is
   part of the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI), e.g., a
   resource allocation registry or an ISP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-cps

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-cps-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-cps-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/