Subject: [sidr] Last Call: <draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-impl-04.txt> (RPKI Router Implementation Report) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 08:09:11 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Secure Inter-Domain Routing WG
(sidr) to consider the following document:
- 'RPKI Router Implementation Report'
  <draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-impl-04.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-11-27. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document is an implementation report for the RPKI Router
   protocol as defined in [RFC6810].  The editor did not verify the
   accuracy of the information provided by respondents.  The respondents
   are experts with the implementations they reported on, and their
   responses are considered authoritative for the implementations for
   which their responses represent.  Respondents were asked to only use
   the YES answer if the feature had at least been tested in the lab.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-impl/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-impl/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.