Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-reqs-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 21:09:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Security Requirements for BGP Path Validation
	Author(s)       : Steven M. Bellovin
                          Randy Bush
                          David Ward
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-reqs-08.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-10-08

Abstract:
   This document describes requirements for a BGP security protocol
   design to provide cryptographic assurance that the origin AS had the
   right to announce the prefix and to provide assurance of the AS Path
   of the announcement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-reqs

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-reqs-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-reqs-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/