Subject: [sidr] draft IETF89 agenda uploaded

From: "Murphy, Sandra" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 21:16:19 +0000

I have uploaded a draft agenda from the requests received so far.  It is copied below.  This is a DRAFT.  Changes are possible.  The final agenda is not due until 24 Feb.

There is still room on the agenda for topic discussion, if anyone has a topic to suggest.

If the agenda is wrong (wrong topic, wrong name, missed request, whatever), please do send a message to the list.

There are some brand new materials on the agenda.  You should take a look at the drafts.  You might even ask questions now.

--Sandy, speaking as wg co-chair

Secure Inter-Domain Routing WG (sidr)
IETF 89 - London, UK

CHAIR(s): Sandra Murphy Sandra.Murphy at Sparta.com
          Chris Morrow morrowc at ops-netman.net

=====================================================

AGENDA:

TUESDAY, 4 March 2013
0900-1130  Morning Session I  Balmoral 

1)  Administrivia & Draft status                                       0900-0915

    Presenter: Chairs                                                           

   - Mailing list: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sidr/index.html
   - WG Resources: http://tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/ 
   - Minute taker?
   - Jabber Scribe?
   - Blue Sheets
   - Agenda Bashing

2)  Revisiting Current RFCs                                           0915-1015

a)  RFC6490bis                                                        0915-0930
    Resource Certificate PKI (RPKI) Trust Anchor Locator
    draft-huston-sidr-rfc6490-bis-01.txt
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huston-sidr-rfc6490-bis

    Presenter: Geoff Huston 

b)  RPKI Validation Reconsidered                                      0930-1000

    draft-huston-rpki-validation-01.txt
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huston-rpki-validation 

    Presenter: Geoff Huston 

c)  Fixing a point problem in OID with RFC6485.                       1000-1015
    Clarifying RPKI use of CMS SignerInfo
    draft-michaelson-signerinfo-00.txt
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-michaelson-signerinfo

    Presenter: George Michaelson

3)  New Topics                                                        1015-1045

a)  SLURM                                                             1015-1030
    Simplified Local internet nUmber Resource Management with the RPKI
    draft-dseomn-sidr-slurm-00.txt
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dseomn-sidr-slurm

    Presenter: David Mandelberg

b)  TAO                                                               1030-1045
    Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) Resource Transfer Protocol and
                  Transfer Authorization Object (TAO)
    draft-barnes-sidr-tao-00.txt
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barnes-sidr-tao

    Presenter: TBD

4)  Deployment                                                        1045-1100

a)  Experience/Lessons Learned in Ecuador                             1045-1100
    Implementing RPKI-based origin validation one country at a time.  The
                         Ecuadorian case study.
    draft-fmejia-opsec-origin-a-country-00.txt
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fmejia-opsec-origin-a-country

    Presenter: TBD

5)  General Discussion                                                1100-1130