Subject: [sidr] agenda revised

From: "Murphy, Sandra" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 00:00:12 +0000

The agenda has been revised.  It is copied below for ease of the reader.

The agenda is now full.  Further additions are possible but not necessarily accepted.

The requests for agenda time have not gone to the list in all cases and not to all chairs in all cases.  So if you made a request, you should check the revised agenda.  It may be that your request was overlooked.

--Sandy

Secure Inter-Domain Routing WG (sidr)
IETF 89 - London, UK

CHAIR(s): Sandra Murphy Sandra.Murphy at Sparta.com
          Chris Morrow morrowc at ops-netman.net

=====================================================

AGENDA:

TUESDAY, 4 March 2014
0900-1130  Morning Session I  Balmoral 

1)  Administrivia & Draft status                                      0900-0915

    Presenter: Chairs                                                           

   - Mailing list: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sidr/index.html
   - WG Resources: http://tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/ 
   - Minute taker?
   - Jabber Scribe?
   - Blue Sheets
   - Agenda Bashing

2)  Current Drafts and Revisiting Current RFCs                        0915-1030

a)  RFC6490bis                                                        0915-0930
    Resource Certificate PKI (RPKI) Trust Anchor Locator
    draft-huston-sidr-rfc6490-bis-01.txt
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huston-sidr-rfc6490-bis

    Presenter: Geoff Huston 

b)  Fixing a point problem in OID with RFC6485.                       0930-1000
    Clarifying RPKI use of CMS SignerInfo
    draft-michaelson-signerinfo-01.txt
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-michaelson-signerinfo
    
    Presenter: George Michaelson

c)  LTA Use Cases                                                     1000-1015
    RPKI Local Trust Anchor Use Cases
    draft-ietf-sidr-lta-use-cases-00.txt
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-lta-use-cases

    Presenter: Randy Bush

d)  RPKI Validation Reconsidered                                      1015-1030
    RPKI Validation Reconsidered
    draft-huston-rpki-validation-01.txt
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huston-rpki-validation 

    Presenter: Geoff Huston 

3)  New Topics                                                        1030-1100

a)  SLURM                                                             1030-1045
    Simplified Local internet nUmber Resource Management with the RPKI
    draft-dseomn-sidr-slurm-00.txt
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dseomn-sidr-slurm

    Presenter: David Mandelberg

b)  TAO                                                               1045-1100
    Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) Resource Transfer Protocol and
                  Transfer Authorization Object (TAO)
    draft-barnes-sidr-tao-00.txt
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barnes-sidr-tao

    Presenter: TBD

4)  Deployment                                                        1100-1130

a)  RSYNC in RPKI and Repository Structure                            1100-1115

    Presenter: George Michaelson

b)  Experience/Lessons Learned in Ecuador                             1115-1130
    Implementing RPKI-based origin validation one country at a time.  The
                         Ecuadorian case study.
    draft-fmejia-opsec-origin-a-country-00.txt
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fmejia-opsec-origin-a-country

    Presenter: TBD

5)  General Discussion                                                1130-1130

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 04:22:43 +0000

>     http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-lta-use-cases

i have no intent to present.  i presume folk are literate.  i am hoping
for constructive discussion and to learn something from others, aside
from an inability to deal with modern argot <g>, before a next draft.

randy

---

From: "Murphy, Sandra" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 17:12:51 +0000

Will revise to "Speaker".  Unless you'd prefer "Discussion Facilitator" (*) , as modern argot.

--Sandy

(*)  Merriam-Webster says:

Definition of FACILITATOR

one that facilitates; especially :  one that helps to bring about an outcome (as learning, productivity, or communication) by providing indirect or unobtrusive assistance, guidance, or supervision <the workshop's facilitator kept discussion flowing smoothly>

________________________________________
From: Randy Bush [[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 11:22 PM
To: Murphy, Sandra
Cc: sidr wg list
Subject: Re: [sidr] agenda revised

randy

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 17:16:22 +0000

> Facilitator" (*) , as modern argot.

not an omnibudsgeek?

---

From: "Murphy, Sandra" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 17:24:43 +0000

>not an omnibudsgeek?

:-)  will revise.

--Sandy

P.S.  Thanks for avoiding the ietf "ombudsman" vs "ombudsperson" etc discussion