Subject: [sidr] RFC 7128 on Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) Router Implementation Report

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 16:32:37 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7128

        Title:      Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) 
                    Router Implementation Report 
        Author:     R. Bush, R. Austein,
                    K. Patel, H. Gredler,
                    M. Waehlisch
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 19348
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-impl-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7128.txt

This document is an implementation report for the Resource Public Key
Infrastructure (RPKI) Router protocol as defined in RFC 6810.  The
authors did not verify the accuracy of the information provided by
respondents.  The respondents are experts with the implementations
they reported on, and their responses are considered authoritative
for the implementations for which their responses represent.  The
respondents were asked to only use the "YES" answer if the feature
had at least been tested in the lab.

This document is a product of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC