Subject: [sidr] rpstir-0.10 released

From: David Mandelberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 16:15:50 -0500

Hi all,

We just released version 0.10 of our relying party software, rpstir. The
biggest changes are beta support for both 64-bit mode and Mac OS X. Full
ChangeLog and download link below:

         * Add beta support for running rpstir in 64-bit mode.
         * Add beta support for running rpstir on Mac OS X.
         * Significantly improve performance of incremental updates by 
adding an
           rsync flag to preserve file modification times.
         * Fix multiple potential SQL-injection bugs.
         * Support newer versions of rsync and automake.
         * Remove support for RPSL due to lack of demand.
         * Update conformance cases (see doc/conformance-cases).
         * The ./configure script no longer prints a misleading error 
message
           when it's run outside of a git directory.
         * Add tests with AS numbers that don't fit into 16 bits.
         * Reject trust anchor CA certificates that have resources marked
           inherit, as specified in RFC 6490, Section 2.2.
         * Verify that rpstir compiles with clang, and fix all of clang's
           warnings.
         * In the statistics collection mode, add support for 
incremental updates
           and for running multiple simultaneous statistics collections.
         * Change handling of CRLs that list syntactically invalid serial
           numbers. These CRLs are now accepted, but the certificates with
           syntactically invalid serial numbers are still not accepted.

Download: https://sourceforge.net/projects/rpstir/
Contact: [email-masked]