Subject: [sidr] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-dseomn-sidr-slurm-00.txt

From: David Mandelberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 17:25:32 -0500

Here's the SLURM document that I previously mentioned. Drink up :)

On 2014-02-06 13:53, David Mandelberg wrote:
> I'm working on a new draft called SLURM (Simplified Local internet
> nUmber Resource Management) that I hope to have out before the cutoff
> next week. I'm pretty sure it handles Bob's use case, and I think it
> could also handle Alice's use case if I understand that case
> correctly.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-dseomn-sidr-slurm-00.txt
Date: 2014-02-10 17:00
 From: [email-masked]
To: "David Mandelberg" <[email-masked]>, David Mandelberg 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-dseomn-sidr-slurm-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by David Mandelberg and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-dseomn-sidr-slurm
Revision:	00
Title:		Simplified Local internet nUmber Resource Management with the 
RPKI
Document date:	2014-02-10
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		7
URL:            
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dseomn-sidr-slurm-00.txt
Status:         
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dseomn-sidr-slurm/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dseomn-sidr-slurm-00

Abstract:
    The Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) is a global
    authorization infrastructure that allows the holder of Internet
    Number Resources (INRs) to make verifiable statements about those
    resources.  Internet Service Providers (ISPs) can use the RPKI to
    validate BGP route origination assertions.  Some ISPs locally use 
BGP
    with private address space or private AS numbers (see RFC6890).
    These local BGP routes cannot be verified by the global RPKI, and
    SHOULD be considered invalid based on the global RPKI (see RFC6491).
    The mechanisms described below provide ISPs with a way to make local
    assertions about private (reserved) INRs while using the RPKI's
    assertions about all other INRs.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
David Eric Mandelberg / dseomn
http://david.mandelberg.org/