Subject: [sidr] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-barnes-sidr-tao-00.txt

From: Edric Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 15:58:16 -0500

I created a draft to make Steve Kent's thoughts on automated INR
transfer within the RPKI a reality. It builds on rpki-updown and handles
verifiable transfers of INR between existing CAs. Transfers between
self-signed CAs are not handled, but assuming a unique root, this
protocol should make transfers much easier.

Edric Barnes

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-barnes-sidr-tao-00.txt
Date: 	Thu, 13 Feb 2014 11:52:59 -0800
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Edric Barnes <[email-masked]>, "Edric Barnes" <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-barnes-sidr-tao-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by David Mandelberg and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-barnes-sidr-tao
Revision:	00
Title:		Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) Resource Transfer Protocol and Transfer Authorization Object (TAO)
Document date:	2014-02-13
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		18
URL:            http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-barnes-sidr-tao-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barnes-sidr-tao/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barnes-sidr-tao-00

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the rpki-updown protocol to
   provide support for transferring Internet Number Resources from one
   INR holder to another.  Such transfers take place external to the
   RPKI, using procedures defined within and between RIRs.  This
   protocol facilitates automation of the maintenance of RPKI data in
   the context of INR transfers.  The protocol supports asynchronous
   transfers of live or unused INRs within an RIR or between RIRs.  The
   scope of this protocol is limited to the transfer of Internet Number
   Resources within the Resource Public Key Infrastructure.  In support
   of this protocol, this document also defines a new signed object type
   for the RPKI repository system, the Transfer Authorization Object
   (TAO).

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat