Subject: [sidr] Last Call: <draft-ietf-sidr-cps-04.txt> (Template for a Certification Practice Statement (CPS) for the Resource PKI (RPKI)) to Best Current Practice

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 14:39:21 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Secure Inter-Domain Routing WG
(sidr) to consider the following document:
- 'Template for a Certification Practice Statement (CPS) for the Resource
   PKI (RPKI)'
  <draft-ietf-sidr-cps-04.txt> as Best Current Practice

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-07-03. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document contains a template to be used for creating a
   Certification Practice Statement (CPS) for an Organization that is
   part of the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI), e.g., a
   resource allocation registry or an ISP.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-cps/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-cps/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.