Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-overview-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 10:07:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : An Overview of BGPsec
        Authors         : Matt Lepinski
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-overview-08.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-06-23

Abstract:
   This document provides an overview of a security extension to the
   Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) referred to as BGPsec.  BGPsec improves
   security for BGP routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-overview/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-overview-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-overview-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 13:32:49 -0400

We added 3 paragraphs at the end of s3.2 to address Wes’ WGLC comment.

There’s also editorial tweaks as suggested by Wes and Steve K (off-list) as well as additional editorial tweaks the author team found.

We believe this version addresses the known WGLC issues.  Obviously, we’ll have to see if Wes agrees :)

spt

> On Jun 23, 2016, at 13:07, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr