Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 07:34:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : BGPsec Protocol Specification
        Authors         : Matthew Lepinski
                          Kotikalapudi Sriram
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-17.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2016-06-23

Abstract:
   This document describes BGPsec, an extension to the Border Gateway
   Protocol (BGP) that provides security for the path of autonomous
   systems through which a BGP update message passes.  BGPsec is
   implemented via an optional non-transitive BGP path attribute that
   carries a digital signature produced by each autonomous system that
   propagates the update message.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-17

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-17

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Sriram, Kotikalapudi (Fed)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 14:42:02 +0000

Many thanks to John Scudder for a very careful review of version-15 of the draft.
He offered an excellent set of editorial comments to the document editors and shepherd.
His email came in literally milliseconds after I had uploaded version-16 two days ago.
Matthias asked if the editors could make another pass at updating the draft in accordance with 
John's comments before he submits his shepherd report. The answer was - yes.
This new version-17 incorporates John's comments (all editorial in nature).

Sriram

-----Original Message-----
From: sidr [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2016 10:34 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-17.txt

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

_______________________________________________
sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr

---

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 10:52:33 -0400

thanks! :)

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 10:42 AM, Sriram, Kotikalapudi (Fed) <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
> submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at
> tools.ietf.org.
>