Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 13:24:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : BGPsec Protocol Specification
        Authors         : Matthew Lepinski
                          Kotikalapudi Sriram
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-16.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2016-06-21

Abstract:
   This document describes BGPsec, an extension to the Border Gateway
   Protocol (BGP) that provides security for the path of autonomous
   systems through which a BGP update message passes.  BGPsec is
   implemented via a new optional non-transitive BGP path attribute that
   carries a digital signature produced by each autonomous system that
   propagates the update message.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Sriram, Kotikalapudi (Fed)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 20:40:01 +0000

This new version incorporates some editorial changes based on comments 
received from Matthias Waehlisch (shepherd for this document).
All the references have been updated.
In couple of places, there were repetitions of some sentences. That has also been fixed.

Sriram

________________________________________
From: sidr <[email-masked]> on behalf of [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2016 4:24 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-16.txt

Abstract: