Subject: [sidr] agenda uploaded

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 10:04:46 -0400

I have uploaded the agenda.  It is copied below for your convenience.

If there are any errors, please do let the chairs know.  Particularly if requests for agenda slots don’t appear.

We have time at the end for discussion, and for new requests.

—Sandy, speaking as co-chair

Secure Inter-Domain Routing WG (sidr)
IETF 95 - Berlin, Germany

CHAIR(s): Sandra Murphy sandy at tislabs.com
          Chris Morrow morrowc at ops-netman.net

=====================================================

AGENDA:

THURSDAY, July 21, 2016
1000-1230  Morning Session I                    Bellevue

1)  Administrivia & Draft status                                        1000-1010

    Presenter: Chairs

   - Mailing list: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sidr/index.html
   - WG Resources: http://tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/
   - Minute taker?
   - Jabber Scribe?
   - Blue Sheets
   - Agenda Bashing

2)  Existing WG Drafts

a)  RRDP and HTTPS                                                      1010-1025
    RPKI Repository Delta Protocol
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-delta-protocol/
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-delta-protocol-03

    Presenter: Tim Bruijnzeels

b)  Updates to ROA and BGPSec Router Certificate profiles               1025-1045
    RPKI Validation Reconsidered
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-validation-reconsidered/
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-validation-reconsidered-03

    Presenter: Tim Bruijnzeels

3)  Other Work, Not WG Drafts

a)  RPKI vs BGP Global Statistics                                       1045-1100

    Presenter: Tim Bruijnzeels

b)  Problem Statement and Considerations for ROA Mergence               1100-1115
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yan-sidr-roa-mergence
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yan-sidr-roa-mergence-00

    Presenter: Yu Fu

c)  RPKI Deployment Considerations:                                     1115-1130
    Problem Analysis and Alternative Solutions
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-sidr-rpki-deployment
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-sidr-rpki-deployment

    Presenter: Yu Fu

d)  Observations reported previously and a few new findings.            1130-1145

    Presenter:  Ruediger Volk

4)  Discussion                                                          1145-1230

---

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 15:08:38 -0400

and now updated to include a discussion by Declan Ma of https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-madi-sidr-rp-00

—Sandy

> On Jul 14, 2016, at 10:04 AM, Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]> wrote:
>