Subject: Re: [sidr] adverse actions -01 posted

From: Stephen Kent <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 15:54:01 -0400

Randy
>>>> Tim offered no suggestion for a different term, which is not helpful.
>>> the suggestion was "unwanted".
>> I reread Tim's message; I don't interpret it as having suggested
>> "unwanted" as an alternative.
> that is clear.  others, such as matthias and i, did.  but this is not
> productive.
>
> to be clear, i hereby suggest s/adverse/unwanted/
I will process your suggestion in the same spirit that you continue to 
ignore my comments about revising the folksy language in the LTA use 
cases document.

The term "adverse" is appropriate here.

Contrary to Tim's assertion, it does not imply, ".. that for conscious 
actions by a parent CA against the will by a child CA, the parent is 
"wrong" and the child is "right."

"unwanted" is a wimpy term that fails to convey the fact that the 
actions have a negative impact on the INR holder.

Steve