Subject: [sidr] BCP 211, RFC 8207 on BGPsec Operational Considerations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 21:13:09 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 211        
        RFC 8207

        Title:      BGPsec Operational Considerations 
        Author:     R. Bush
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       September 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      10
        Characters: 21086
        See Also:   BCP 211

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-ops-16.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8207

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8207

Deployment of the BGPsec architecture and protocols has many
operational considerations.  This document attempts to collect and
present the most critical and universal.  Operational practices are
expected to evolve as BGPsec is formalized and initially deployed.

This document is a product of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

BCP: This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for 
improvements. Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC