Subject: [sidr] WGLC: draft-ietf-sidr-rtr-keying - ends 10/09/2017 (Oct 9, 2017)

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 20:18:48 -0400

howdy wg folk,
please consider this the start of the WGLC for:
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-rtr-keying-13

Abstract:

   BGPsec-speaking routers are provisioned with private keys in order to
   sign BGPsec announcements.  The corresponding public keys are
   published in the global Resource Public Key Infrastructure, enabling
   verification of BGPsec messages.  This document describes two methods
   of generating the public-private key-pairs: router-driven and
   operator-driven.

The authors believe this current version contains answers/compromises/fixes
to all of the last set of comments/questions/concerns.

Please make your thoughts known via both List Traffic and telekinesis,
thanks!

your faithful co-chair,
Chris
(co-chair for a little longer... move along little drafties, move along!)