Subject: [Sidrops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidrops-bgpsec-algs-rfc8208-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2018 10:17:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIDR Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGPsec Algorithms, Key Formats, and Signature Formats
        Authors         : Sean Turner
                          Oliver Borchert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidrops-bgpsec-algs-rfc8208-bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2018-03-01

Abstract:
   This document specifies the algorithms, algorithm parameters,
   asymmetric key formats, asymmetric key sizes, and signature formats
   used in BGPsec (Border Gateway Protocol Security).  This document
   updates RFC 8208 ("BGPsec Algorithms, Key Formats, and Signature
   Formats") by adding Special-Use Algorithm IDs and correcting the
   range of unassigned algorithms IDs to fill the complete range.

   This document also includes example BGPsec UPDATE messages as well as
   the private keys used to generate the messages and the certificates
   necessary to validate those signatures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidrops-bgpsec-algs-rfc8208-bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-bgpsec-algs-rfc8208-bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-bgpsec-algs-rfc8208-bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/