Subject: [Sidrops] Martin Vigoureux's No Objection on draft-ietf-sidrops-ov-clarify-04: (with COMMENT)

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 04:04:14 -0700

Martin Vigoureux has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-sidrops-ov-clarify-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidrops-ov-clarify/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for this work.
I only have an editorial comment:
Isn't the word 'Route' missing between 'the' and 'is':
   When a route is distributed into BGP, the origin validation state of
   the is set to as NotFound, Valid, or Invalid per [RFC6811].