Subject: [Sidrops] WGLC: draft-ietf-sidrops-rtr-keying - ENDS: 10/31/2018 (halloscream!)

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 01:36:47 -0400

Howdy WG folks:

 Please consider this the start of the WGLC
for:  draft-ietf-sidrops-rtr-keying

Abstract:
   BGPsec-speaking routers are provisioned with private keys in order to
   sign BGPsec announcements.  The corresponding public keys are
   published in the global Resource Public Key Infrastructure, enabling
   verification of BGPsec messages.  This document describes two methods
   of generating the public-private key-pairs: router-driven and
   operator-driven.

Note, as was noted on-list, this document was formerly:
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-rtr-keying-16

At last check in SIDR this document was 'ok', and waiting on a few
references which are now submitted upstream... So, let's
read/discuss/comment and decide!

Hope to see your horror-filled-comments/decisions before HallowScream! :)
-chris

---

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 16:26:56 +1100

Hello SIDROps folks,
This didn't get any comments, so ... does that mean move forward? (which
seems reasonable to me after a bunch of discussion in SIDR and revisions
and comments there)

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 02:05:41 -0400

I am obvious in the yes please move it forward camp.

spt

> On Nov 1, 2018, at 01:26, Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hello SIDROps folks,
> This didn't get any comments, so ... does that mean move forward? (which seems reasonable to me after a bunch of discussion in SIDR and revisions and comments there)
> 
> On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 4:36 PM Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Howdy WG folks:
> 
>  Please consider this the start of the WGLC for:  draft-ietf-sidrops-rtr-keying
> 
> Abstract:
>    sign BGPsec announcements..  The corresponding public keys are
> At last check in SIDR this document was 'ok', and waiting on a few references which are now submitted upstream... So, let's read/discuss/comment and decide!
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Sidrops mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidrops