Subject: [Sidrops] Fwd: [routing-wg] Community-driven FAQ for RPKI

From: Job Snijders <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018 15:13:15 +0100

Dear SIDROPS,

if you have a moment - please take a look at the RPKI FAQ we're
putting together.

Kind regards,

Job

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Alex Band <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Nov 16, 2018 at 3:09 PM
Subject: [routing-wg] Community-driven FAQ for RPKI
To: <[email-masked]>

We put together a Frequently Asked Questions document for the Resource
Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI).

The aim is to provide a comprehensive overview of common questions
that network operators and interested parties ask about the technology
itself and the deployment of it, along with peer reviewed answers.

To make this truly inclusive, it is available as an open source
project on Github, allowing you to fork, do a pull request with an
edit or addition, or open an issue in case you have suggestion.

The original content was written by David Monosov, Melchior Aelmans,
Job Snijders and myself, along with contributions from network
operators around the world.

The Github project is available here:
https://github.com/NLnetLabs/rpki-faq

The contents are automatically published on the NLnet Labs website:
https://nlnetlabs.nl/projects/rpki/faq/

Many thanks to the NLNOG community for getting this off the ground.

Cheers,

Alex