Subject: Re: [Sidrops] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-sidrops-bgpsec-algs-rfc8208-bis-04.txt

From: "Borchert, Oliver (Fed)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2018 19:23:24 +0000

I just updated the dates,
Oliver

On 12/3/18, 2:20 PM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-sidrops-bgpsec-algs-rfc8208-bis-04.txt
    has been successfully submitted by Oliver Borchert and posted to the
    IETF repository.
    
    Name:		draft-ietf-sidrops-bgpsec-algs-rfc8208-bis
    Revision:	04
    Title:		BGPsec Algorithms, Key Formats, and Signature Formats
    Document date:	2018-12-03
    Group:		sidrops
    Pages:		22

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidrops-bgpsec-algs-rfc8208-bis/
    
    Abstract:
       This document specifies the algorithms, algorithm parameters,
       asymmetric key formats, asymmetric key sizes, and signature formats
       used in BGPsec (Border Gateway Protocol Security).  This document
       updates RFC 8208 ("BGPsec Algorithms, Key Formats, and Signature
       Formats") by adding Special-Use Algorithm IDs and correcting the
       range of unassigned algorithms IDs to fill the complete range.
    
       This document also includes example BGPsec UPDATE messages as well as
       the private keys used to generate the messages and the certificates
       necessary to validate those signatures.

    
    Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
    until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
    
    The IETF Secretariat