Subject: [Sidrops] So, about that meeting...

From: Chris Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 18:53:33 +0000

Howdy SIDROPS folks,

Likely you are dilligently reading the agenda published by the
secretariat, and wondering: "Where is my fav group meeting this time?"

I'm sad to say that as of right now we don't have a meeting slot, this is 
my oversight :( I had 'april meeting time' in my plan, and ... missed
that the meeting is in march, whoops. I've asked the secretariat if
there's still a 1hr slot somewhere we can slide in SIDROPS, but that's
probably less likely to happen.

So, for now no sidrops, hopefully an update of use in ~24hrs time.

-chris

---

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 22:58:31 -0500

Hey! the secretariat came through for us :)
There's a 1hr slot, please send agenda items.

On Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 1:53 PM Chris Morrow <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Sidrops mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidrops
>