Subject: [Sidrops] Alissa Cooper's Discuss on draft-ietf-sidrops-lta-use-cases-06: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2019 18:58:23 -0700

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-sidrops-lta-use-cases-06: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidrops-lta-use-cases/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not believe we should publish this document with the term "socially
acceptable data," because it endorses others' determinations of what is
socially acceptable in a blanket fashion. I would recommend "other resources."

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I support the DISCUSS ballots of Roman and Mirja and Benjamin's first three DISCUSS points.