Subject: [Sidrops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidrops-aspa-profile-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 11:19:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIDR Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A Profile for Autonomous System Provider Authorization
        Authors         : Alexander Azimov
                          Eugene Uskov
                          Randy Bush
                          Keyur Patel
                          Job Snijders
                          Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidrops-aspa-profile-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document defines a standard profile for Autonomous System
   Provider Authorization in the Resource Public Key Infrastructure.  An
   Autonomous System Provider Authorization is a digitally signed object
   that provides a means of verifying that a Customer Autonomous System
   holder has authorized members of Provider set to be its upstream
   providers and for the Providers to send prefixes received from the
   Customer Autonomous System in all directions including providers and
   peers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidrops-aspa-profile/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-aspa-profile-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-aspa-profile-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidrops-aspa-profile-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/