Subject: [Sidrops] WGLC draft-ietf-sidrops-rp-06 ends 12/17/2019

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2019 20:13:16 -0500

howdy folks!
The authors of  draft-ietf-sidrops-rp have made some changes related
to previous comments/questions/etc and would like to move the document
along provided issues are properly addressed. Let's take a 2wk period
to read and review, comment and raise concerns if there are any
remaining.

Thanks!
-chris
co-chairperson

---

From: "Guyunan (Yunan Gu, IP Technology Research Dept. NW)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 01:56:47 +0000

Hi all,

I found this document quite useful for engineers and operators to learn about the requirements of the RPKI RP systems, and a good reference for routing security solution design. The taxonomy used by this document is rational, and could be a guidance for RP developers and operators to get down to their jobs. 

BR,

Yunan

-----Original Message-----
From: Sidrops [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Christopher Morrow
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2019 9:13 AM
To: SIDROps Chairs <[email-masked]>; SIDR Operations WG <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: [Sidrops] WGLC draft-ietf-sidrops-rp-06 ends 12/17/2019

howdy folks!
The authors of  draft-ietf-sidrops-rp have made some changes related to previous comments/questions/etc and would like to move the document along provided issues are properly addressed. Let's take a 2wk period to read and review, comment and raise concerns if there are any remaining.

Thanks!
-chris
co-chairperson

_______________________________________________
Sidrops mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidrops

---

From: George Michaelson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 15:01:35 +1000

I've re-read the document and I support publication.

1) its non-normative, it doesn't attempt to use MUST/MAY language, its
written as an informative pointing to the normative RFCs.

2) I don't see it as altering any substantive quality in 'bits on the
wire' or format of ASN.1 or any other high risk change, instead it
helps guide how to interpret what you see, and how to understand what
you should do.

3) I think its a useful contribution, especially for anyone walking
into the situation cold, unsure how to read and understand the
collection of documents which apply.

-George

---

From: "Chongfeng Xie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 13:55:53 +0800

Hello. folks,
I've re-read this document.  This document is quite instrumental for an ISP to conceive how to establish its RPKI RP system, as it provides RPKI literacy from RP perspective. 
I support publication.

Chongfeng

From: Christopher Morrow
Date: 2019-12-04 09:13
To: SIDROps Chairs; SIDR Operations WG; sidrops-ads
 
Thanks!
-chris
co-chairperson

---

From: Zhuangshunwan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 00:46:50 +0000

I support publication.

Thanks,
Shunwan

-----Original Message-----
From: Sidrops [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Christopher Morrow
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2019 9:13 AM
To: SIDROps Chairs <[email-masked]>; SIDR Operations WG <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: [Sidrops] WGLC draft-ietf-sidrops-rp-06 ends 12/17/2019

howdy folks!

Thanks!
-chris
co-chairperson