Subject: [Sidrops] [WGLC] draft-ietf-sidrops-signed-tal - ends 18/Jun/2020

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 16:22:30 -0400

Howdy WG folks!

we have had a few discussions and starter-steps for:
  WGLC - draft-ietf-sidrops-signed-tal

I think we never officially WGLC'd this document.
I think it'd be terrific if we could get folk to re-read, and
comment/assent/dissent (politely!:) ) on this topic now.

Please have a read, the Abstract is thusly presented:
  "A Trust Anchor Locator (TAL) [I-D.ietf-sidrops-https-tal] is used by
   Relying Parties (RP) in the RPKI to locate and validate a Trust
   Anchor (TA) CA certificate used in RPKI validation.  This document
   defines an RPKI signed object for a set of Trust Anchor Keys (TAK),
   that can be used by TA creators and publishers to signal their set of
   current keys and the location(s) of the accompanying CA certificates
   to RPs, as well as changes to this set in the form of revoked keys
   and new keys, in order to support both planned and unplanned key
   rolls without impacting RPKI validation."

and I'd like to conclude Jun 18 2020 if t all possible :)
Of course, if the authors are: "Yo! this is not ready! back to the
easy-bake please!" that's also cool, just trying to force conversation
and forward momentum I am! :)

-chris
co-chair-frog-smasher