Subject: [Sidrops] IPR Disclosure Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd's Statement about IPR related to RFC 8893

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 07:16:58 -0700

Dear Randy Bush, Rüdiger Volk, Jakob Heitz:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your RFC entitled "Resource Public Key
Infrastructure (RPKI) Origin Validation for BGP Export" (RFC8893) was
submitted to the IETF Secretariat on 2020-10-19 and has been posted on the
"IETF Page of Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/4356/). The title of the IPR disclosure is
"Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's Statement about IPR related to RFC 8893"

Thank you

IETF Secretariat

---

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 18:42:22 -0400

Howdy SIDROps folks,
Just making sure you all noted this came through this week...
We did ask the authors if they knew of any pending IPR claims, they
all replied: "Nope!"
of course, none of them work(ed) for the claimant :( oops.

fyi, forewarned is four armed and all that...

-chris
co-chair-persona.

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 12:27 PM IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Sidrops mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidrops