Subject: [Sidrops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidrops-signed-tal-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2020 19:52:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIDR Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RPKI Signed Object for Trust Anchor Keys
        Authors         : Carlos Martinez
                          George G. Michaelson
                          Tom Harrison
                          Tim Bruijnzeels
                          Rob Austein
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidrops-signed-tal-06.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2020-11-01

Abstract:
   A Trust Anchor Locator (TAL) [I-D.ietf-sidrops-https-tal] is used by
   Relying Parties (RP) in the RPKI to locate and validate a Trust
   Anchor (TA) CA certificate used in RPKI validation.  This document
   defines an RPKI signed object for a set of Trust Anchor Keys (TAK),
   that can be used by TA creators and publishers to signal their set of
   current keys and the location(s) of the accompanying CA certificates
   to RPs, as well as changes to this set in the form of revoked keys
   and new keys, in order to support both planned and unplanned key
   rolls without impacting RPKI validation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidrops-signed-tal/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-signed-tal-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-signed-tal-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidrops-signed-tal-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/