Subject: [Simple] IMTP Extensions draft available

From: "Petri K. Koskelainen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 13:24:40 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

New IMTP-related draft is now available:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-koskelainen-imtpext-00.txt

"IMTP extensions for message threading"

Abstract

The IMTP specification defines a session-based IM transport
as well as the message format for it. However, it does not support  
message threads or discussion topics which are useful in 
applications such as multi-party chat. This document defines 
extensions to IMTP which allow applications to utilize threads 
and sub-threads within an IMTP message session. Also, the 
extensions enable message identification.

BR,
--
Petri
_______________________________________________
simple mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.dynamicsoft.com/mailman/listinfo/simple