Subject: [Simple] Confused by collection template vs. list presence event

From: "Li Hua Tang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 14:46:09 +0800

Hi,

When I try to implement some application related to group presence, I am
confused to choose the way to handle the presence list subscription. Who
can tell me what's the difference of ideas in
draft-roach-sip-list-template-00.txt vs.
draft-ietf-simple-presencelist-package-00.txt?

Best regards,

Tang Lihua
Email:  [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
simple mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.dynamicsoft.com/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: "Avshalom Houri" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 19:07:57 +0200

draft-roach-sip-list-template-00.txt it replaces the presencelist package.
Note however that there might be changes due to recursive application of 
the template.

Avshalom

Li Hua Tang/China/IBM@IBMCN 
Sent by: [email-masked]
20/11/2002 08:46

To
cc

Subject
[Simple] Confused by collection template vs. list presence event

Hi,

Best regards,

Tang Lihua

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 14:49:44 -0500

In particular, the most recent discussions on the list suggest that its 
NOT a template, but a sip events extension using the regular presence 
package. So, this will probably change again, but I think we have 
finally found the right solution...

-Jonathan R.

Avshalom Houri wrote:
> *Li Hua Tang/China/IBM@IBMCN*

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com