Subject: [Simple] client

From: Sudipta Ghosh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 18:19:25 +0530

hi,
what r the sip/simple enabled client available now a days.
sudipta

--
***********************************************
System Executive
Scicom Infotech Pvt. Ltd. (Scicom)
A - 67, Sector - 57
Noida - 201 301
UP
**********************************************

_______________________________________________
simple mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.dynamicsoft.com/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Dec 2002 09:08:11 -0600

Folks -

There's a list specifically set up to discuss SIP and SIMPLE
implementation questions like how to work with a particular 
vendor's product or to canvas who has implemented a particular 
feature.

The list is [email-masked]. Per the instructions
at http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs/sip/list.html, you can subscribe
by sending email to
[email-masked]
with "subscribe sip-implementors" in the body or using the
web interface at
http://lists.cs.columbia.edu/mailman/listinfo/sip-implementors

Please take the implementation questions there and refrain
from posting them to this list.

Thanks,

RjS