Subject: [Simple] Fw: I-D ACTION:draft-houri-simple-arch-00.txt

From: "Avshalom Houri" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 16:14:29 +0200

----- Forwarded by Avshalom Houri/Haifa/IBM on 27/02/2003 16:13 -----

[email-masked] 
Sent by: [email-masked]
27/02/2003 14:44
Please respond to
[email-masked]

To
IETF-Announce: ;
cc

Subject
I-D ACTION:draft-houri-simple-arch-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

                 Title                           : SIP/SIMPLE Based 
Presence and IM Architecture
                 Author(s)               : A. Houri, T. Hansen
                 Filename                : draft-houri-simple-arch-00.txt
                 Pages                           : 32
                 Date                            : 2003-2-26
 
This document collects information required for the creation a
complete Presence and IM system using SIMPLE and other IETF
protocols. This information has been spread out across numerous other
internet drafts and RFCs. The document tries to put everything
together, discussing the servers involved, security mechanisms, call
flows, etc. The goal of this document is that someone, who is not an
expert in the IETF protocols, can read this document and understand
how the IETF protocols can be used for building a complete system and
how it should work.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-houri-simple-arch-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the 
message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
                 "get draft-houri-simple-arch-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
                 [email-masked].
In the body type:
                 "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-houri-simple-arch-00.txt".
 
NOTE:            The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
                 MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use 
this
                 feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the 
"FILE"
                 command.  To decode the response(s), you will need 
"munpack" or
                 a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant 
mail readers
                 exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
                 "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been 
split
                 up into multiple messages), so check your local 
documentation on
                 how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
ftp://[email-masked]/internet-drafts/draft-houri-simple-arch-00.txt
_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple