Subject: [Simple] Event lists and presence lists relation

From: Nicolas Dramais <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 12:53:37 +0100

Dear all,

Does this brand new I-D on "SIP Event Notification Extension for 
Collections" obsolete/replace all the generic event list handling 
mechanism part, valid for any sip event notification system, described 
for presence lists handling by the PLS in the "Presence List Event 
Package" I-D ?

Thanks,

Nicolas Dramais
Indigo Software

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 00:53:38 -0500

Yes.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com