Subject: [Simple] Updating Presence permissions

From: Cnaan Oded <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 16:01:56 +0200

When user A, who is not authorized to get user B's presence, subscribes to
B, the PS issues a NOTIFY to B, on the winfo package, with A in a 'pending'
state.

The winfo draft says that "...Joe then authorizes A's subscription through
some means..." but I could not find any other reference to this action. Is
it done over SIP or HTTP? Can someone point me to the specs/draft?

Thanks,
Oded

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 00:27:39 -0500

This is the subject of:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosenberg-simple-acap-data-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-data-req-01.txt

-Jonathan R.

Cnaan Oded wrote:
> When user A, who is not authorized to get user B's presence, subscribes 
> to B, the PS issues a NOTIFY to B, on the winfo package, with A in a 
> 'pending' state.
> 
> The winfo draft says that "...Joe then authorizes A's subscription 
> through some means..." but I could not find any other reference to this 
> action. Is it done over SIP or HTTP? Can someone point me to the 
> specs/draft?
> 
> Thanks,
> Oded
> 

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple