Subject: [Simple] (no subject)

From: "Raman, Sundereshwaran (Sundereshwaran)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 11:06:50 -0700

Just wondering is there any vendor who has implemented "draft-ietf-simple-presence-09.txt" ? We want to test our implementation.

Sundi

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: 21 Mar 2003 10:18:42 -0800

There are many implementations of that work (actually presence-10, which
is in the hands of the IESG). There will be a SIMPLE interop at the
end of April hosted by Jasomi Networks in Canada, most likely Apr 30
through Mar 2. As soon as the details finalize (early next week I hope),
I'll post them to this list.

I look forward to seeing your implementation there!

RjS

On Fri, 2003-03-21 at 10:06, Raman, Sundereshwaran (Sundereshwaran)
wrote:
> Just wondering is there any vendor who has implemented
> "draft-ietf-simple-presence-09.txt" ? We want to test our
> implementation.
> 
> Sundi
> 
> 

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple