Subject: [Simple] New Event Lists Draft

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 19:44:07 -0600

A new events list draft has been submitted to the internet-drafts
editor. Until it becomes available in the archives, you may
retrieve a copy from:

<http://pages.sbcglobal.net/roaches/ietf/draft-ietf-simple-event-list-01.txt

An HTML version is available at:

<http://pages.sbcglobal.net/roaches/ietf/draft-ietf-simple-event-list-01.htm
l>

This draft incorporates the resolution of the recent discussion
on filtering, adds a hook for including aggregate states, and
cleans up the XML definition significantly.

/a
_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: 31 Mar 2003 10:38:44 -0600

Folks -

Last call on this document will begin as soon as it shows up in the
I-D repository. Please feel free to review and comment now.

RjS