Subject: [Simple] Draft agenda SIMPLE 56th

From: "Peterson, Jon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 00:17:03 -0500

This is our current plan for the SIMPLE meeting at 56th. Comments to the
chairs are welcome.

Jon Peterson
NeuStar, Inc.

----

SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions WG (simple)

Monday, March 17 at 1530-1730
================================

CHAIRS:	Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
	      Jon Peterson <[email-masked]>

1530 - Agenda bashing / Administrivia / Charter Update (Chairs)

1540 - Message Sessions (Campbell)
     draft-campbell-simple-cpimmsg-sessions-00.txt (not refreshed)
     draft-campbell-simple-im-sessions-01.txt
     draft-sparks-simple-jabber-sessions-00.txt 

1600 - PUBLISH (Peterson)
    draft-ietf-simple-publish-00.txt
    draft-ietf-simple-publish-reqs-00.txt
    draft-niemi-simple-publish-framework-00.txt (not refreshed)
    draft-olson-simple-publish-02.txt

1620 - RPIDS (Schulzrinne)
    draft-schulzrinne-simple-rpids-01.txt
    draft-kyzivat-simple-prescaps-reqts-00.txt (not refreshed)
    draft-lonnfors-simple-prescaps-ext-00.txt (not refreshed)

1640 - isComposing (Schulzrinne)
     draft-schulzrinne-simple-iscomposing-00.txt

1650 - Data Manipulation / Advanced Messaging (Rosenberg)
     draft-ietf-simple-data-req-01.txt
     draft-rosenberg-simple-acap-data-00.txt
     draft-isomaki-simple-list-man-sem-00.txt (not refreshed)
    (Advanced Messaging)
     draft-burger-simple-imdn-00.txt
     draft-rosenberg-simple-messaging-requirements-00.txt

1705 - Event List Template (Roach)
     draft-ietf-simple-event-list-00.txt 

1715 - Filtering / Partial Notification (Lonnfors / Khartabil / Kiss)
     draft-khartabil-simple-presence-filter-00.txt
     draft-khartabil-simple-winfo-filter-00.txt
     draft-kiss-simple-winfo-filter-reqs-00.txt
     draft-moran-simple-pres-filter-reqs-00.txt
    (Partial Notification)
     draft-lonnfors-simple-partial-notify-00.txt
     draft-lonnfors-simple-presinfo-deliv-reqs-00

1730 - Close meeting
_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple