Subject: [Simple] Query regarding Watcher List

From: "subramanyam" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 05:21:01

Hi All,
      I have a query in Presence Service.

1)Whenever a client(presentity) logs in,how will he download the watcher list
or be informed of the watchers who have previously watched him..?

Yours friendly,

V.Subramanyam

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 02:34:49 -0400

This is done using watcherinfo. See:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-winfo-package-05.txt

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                600 Lanidex Plaza
Chief Scientist                             Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
dynamicsoft
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple