Subject: [Simple] requirements of a presence server

From: "Ashir Ahmed" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 15:34:39 +0900

Is there any drafts/RFC that contains the requirements/features of a
presence server?

Thanks for your help.

Ashir

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 13:04:19 -0400

The IETF does not specify features beyond those which are aspects of
the protocols (such as sip for presence) used by the servers.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                600 Lanidex Plaza
Chief Scientist                             Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
dynamicsoft
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 13:04:19 -0400

-Jonathan R.