Subject: [Simple] XCAP authorization usage

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 01:48:44 -0400

Folks,

I've finally finished the xcap usage specification for authorization. 
Until it appears in the archives, you can pick it up at:

http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-simple-xcap-auth-usage-00.txt
http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-simple-xcap-auth-usage-00.html

There are actually three usages in there (i.e., three schemas). One is 
for actual authorization policy, which is expressed as a "permission 
statements" document. The second is for compound permissions, which 
allows a client to define new permissions as a combination of others. 
The third is for supported permissions, which allows a client to learn 
the permissions understood by the server.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                600 Lanidex Plaza
Chief Scientist                             Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
dynamicsoft
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple