Subject: [Simple] XCAP drafts - what changed?

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 02:46:16 -0400

Folks,

You probably noticed that the xcap drafts were recently posted:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-xcap-list-usage-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-xcap-package-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-xcap-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-xcap-auth-usage-00.txt

Of these, the latter is totally new, and I have sent a separate note 
to the simple list about it. No comments or input yet. Please take a look.

For the other three, I simply did not have time to do anything but 
change the filename to reflect the fact that they are now simple 
items. I'll be sending some separate notes summarizing where we are 
and some paths forward.

-Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                600 Lanidex Plaza
Chief Technology Officer                    Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
dynamicsoft
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple