Subject: [Simple] Fw: I-D ACTION:draft-houri-simple-arch-01.txt

From: "Avshalom Houri" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 16:15:21 +0300

----- Forwarded by Avshalom Houri/Haifa/IBM on 02/07/2003 03:55 PM -----

[email-masked] 
Sent by: [email-masked]
02/07/2003 01:53 PM
Please respond to
[email-masked]

To
IETF-Announce: ;
cc

Subject
I-D ACTION:draft-houri-simple-arch-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

                 Title                           : SIP/SIMPLE Based 
Presence and IM Architecture
                 Author(s)               : A. Houri et al.
                 Filename                : draft-houri-simple-arch-01.txt
                 Pages                           : 77
                 Date                            : 2003-7-1
 
This document is a initial attempt in creating a document that will
describe the architecture of a presence and instant messaging system.
The document collects information required for the creation a
complete Presence and IM system using SIMPLE and other IETF
protocols. This information has been spread out across numerous other
internet drafts and RFCs. The document tries to put everything
together, discussing the servers involved, security mechanisms,
functional model, call flows, etc. The goal of this document is that
someone, who is not an expert in the IETF protocols, can read this
document and understand how the IETF protocols can be used for
building a complete system and how it should work. The main changes
from the previous version of the document is that sections about
functional model and basic call flows were added.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-houri-simple-arch-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the 
message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
                 "get draft-houri-simple-arch-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
                 [email-masked].
In the body type:
                 "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-houri-simple-arch-01.txt".
 
NOTE:            The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
                 MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use 
this
                 feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the 
"FILE"
                 command.  To decode the response(s), you will need 
"munpack" or
                 a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant 
mail readers
                 exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
                 "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been 
split
                 up into multiple messages), so check your local 
documentation on
                 how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
ftp://[email-masked]/internet-drafts/draft-houri-simple-arch-01.txt

---

From: "Avshalom Houri" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 16:15:21 +0300

----- Forwarded by Avshalom Houri/Haifa/IBM on 02/07/2003 03:55 PM -----

[email-masked] 

To
IETF-Announce: ;
cc

Subject

                 Title                           : SIP/SIMPLE Based 

Send a message to:
                 [email-masked].
In the body type: