Subject: [Simple] CIPID: contact information

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 20:47:26 -0400

I will be submitting

http://www1.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs/sip/draft/cipid/draft-ietf-simple-cipid-00.html

shortly, the result of splitting the original RPIDS document.

(FWIW, I've since found out that AIM offers something very similar to 
the <icon> functionality.)

Any last-minute pre-00 comments are most welcome.

Henning

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:26:46 -0500

> Any last-minute pre-00 comments are most welcome.

Prof. Schulzrinne:

Sorry for the delay -- one comment:

1/ The I-D is fairly sparse, and it may have been your intent
    to keep it so.  But, would it benefit provide a tie in with
    RPIDS up front.  Something to this effect as a second paragraph
    in Introduction:

    "The elements described in this draft can be interspersed
     with RPIDS [2] elements in a presence document.  While
     RPIDS contains a rich vocabulary which includes describing
     location and activity information about a presentity,
     the elements in this draft are most concerned with
     quantifying the presentity itself."

    Then comes the existing second paragraph, "We describe ..."

Regards,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani  vkg@{lucent.com,research.bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Wireless Networks Group/Internet Software and Services
Lucent Technologies/Bell Labs Innovations, 2000 Lucent Lane, Rm 6G-440
Naperville, Illinois 60566     Voice: +1 630 224 0216

---

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:26:46 -0500

Prof. Schulzrinne:

Regards,

- vijay