Subject: [Simple] [Sip-implementors] Registration is now open for SIPIt 14

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 11:13:05 -0500

SIPIt 14 will take place February 8-13 in Cannes, France.

The event will be hosted by by ETSI. More details and
registration are available at
http://www.etsi.org/plugtests/SIPIT14.htm

>From Philippe Cousin at ETSI Plugtests:

ETSI is happy to host the SIPit event again and to provide
its free support to the SIP community. Sponsors are welcome 
either to support the global event or for the social event.
Should your company be interested to helping sponser this
nice event, please contact [email-masked]

RjS

_______________________________________________
Sip-implementors mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.cs.columbia.edu/mailman/listinfo/sip-implementors

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple