Subject: [Simple] update to xcap list spec

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 10:32:16 -0500

Folks,

As you may have noticed, I submitted a rev of the xcap list 
specification. There were some changes based on list discussion:

* generalized it, so it talks about lists in general, not just 
presence lists, but defines a specific boolean flag called 
"subscribeable" which indicates that you can subscribe to the list. 
THe schema now explicitly allows other attributes from different 
namespaces that can specify different actions, for example, "messageable"

* added the ability to include other lists by reference

There are no open issues I am aware of.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                600 Lanidex Plaza
Chief Technology Officer                    Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
dynamicsoft
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple