Subject: [Simple] Require header

From: Orly Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 17:34:54 +0200

Hi.

Should a Notifier handling incoming Subscribe requests check the "Require"
or the "Proxy-Require" header value?

Thanks,
Orly Rosenberg.

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 12:37:38 -0500

Require. A notifier is a UA.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                600 Lanidex Plaza
Chief Technology Officer                    Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
dynamicsoft
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 12:37:38 -0500

-Jonathan R.