Subject: [Simple] Comments on draft-lonnfors-simple-prescaps-ext

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 08:59:37 -0800

I don't really like the list of specific types of actors.

Section 3.5 - typo - Definition of Data claims that it means it support
"audio data" but should probably be "data".

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 21:52:19 +0200

Hi Cullen,

> I don't really like the list of specific types of actors.

These definitions have been taken from draft-ietf-sip-callee-caps-01. I
am not sure if it is feasible to change those definitions in the context
of prescaps draft. Of course if some of those doesn't make sense they
could be removed. 
Did you have some specific issue in mind? 

> Section 3.5 - typo - Definition of Data claims that it means 
> it support "audio data" but should probably be "data".

Will be fixed.

- Mikko