Subject: [Simple] Nit in xcap-01

From: "Rosen, Brian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 10:05:11 -0500

In the ABNF in 5.2, there are definitions repeated for by-pos and by-attr.
Also, double checking that the intention on these parameters is that
no whitespace is allowed anywhere.

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 03:35:04 -0500

> In the ABNF in 5.2, there are definitions repeated for by-pos and by-attr.

Actually, its by-pos and position, but thanks.

> no whitespace is allowed anywhere.

Yes. Because they appear in URI.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                600 Lanidex Plaza
Chief Technology Officer                    Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
dynamicsoft
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 03:35:04 -0500

-Jonathan R.