Subject: [Simple] location info in rpid

From: Alex Audu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 15:33:41 -0600

I just looked at draft-ietf-simple-rpid-00.txt and I didn't see a
<location> status extension,
though I see a somewhat related (but not the same)  <placetype>.  Is it
time to update
this draft with <location> status ?

Regards,
Alex.

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 10:38:06 -0500

Not sure if this was answered.

Geolocation information will be conveyed using the geopriv work:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peterson-geopriv-pidf-lo-02.txt

Though it still has an individual filename, my understanding is that 
this is a working item of geopriv.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                600 Lanidex Plaza
Chief Technology Officer                    Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
dynamicsoft
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 10:38:06 -0500

-Jonathan R.