Subject: [Simple] Few questions on <draft-ietf-simple-presence-10.txt>

From: "Song, Youngsun" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 10:27:33 -0500

Hi,

In <draft-ietf-simple-presence-10.txt>, it mentions
"application/cpim-pidf+xml" as the presence data format content type. 
However in <draft-ietf-impp-cpim-pidf-08.txt>, it defines the presence
content type as "application/pidf+xml". Are these different types of content
types?

In Section 6.11.2, Migration, of <draft-ietf-simple-presence-10.txt>, it
seems that the migration is likely to be used to migrate subscriptions from
PA to PUAs. At the end of the section, it states "A PA SHOULD NOT migrate
the subscription if it is composing aggregated presence documents received
from multiple PUA." Since it is likely that there will be multiple PUAs
where the PA will act as State Agent for presence, it seems that the
subscription migration is not likely to occur. Is this right? I am trying to
understand the usage of migration for presence.

Thanks,
YoungSun

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple