Subject: [Simple] pdif MIME type

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 16:51:16 -0600

A quick reminder to those working on SIMPLE implementations:

draft-ietf-impp-cpim-pidf-08.txt authoritatively defines the 
media type for the PIDF presence document as

application/pidf+xml

This was a change from earlier versions of the document which
used "application/cpim-pidf+xml". 

draft-ietf-simple-presence-10.txt still contains the older
type. It will be corrected to reflect the new type name
as it goes through the RFC editing process.

If you have not already done so, please adjust your implementations
to use "application/pidf+xml" now.

Thanks,

RjS

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple