Subject: [Simple] Updated xcap-list draft

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 03:58:12 -0500

Folks,

I've submitted an update to the xcap-list draft. Until it appears in the 
archives, you can pick up a copy at:

http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-simple-xcap-list-usage-02.txt

Here are the differences from the previous version:

* The draft mentions that no authorization information is provided on 
who can
subscribe to the list.

* display name element is now optional

* URI attribute of entry now mandatory, and name is optional

* restructured document so that its about the document format, and the XCAP
usage is defined as a separate section.

* added an "entry-ref" element, which can be present in a list. Its a
reference to an "entry" element in this document or another. This makes
it easy to define a buddy once, and then reference the information for
them anytime that buddy appears in a list.

There are no open issues that I am aware of.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                600 Lanidex Plaza
Chief Technology Officer                    Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
dynamicsoft
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple