Subject: [Simple] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-simple-rpid-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 15:44:32 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: RPID: Rich Presence: Extensions to the Presence Information Data Format (PIDF)
	Author(s)	: H. Schulzrinne, V. Gurbani, P. Kyzivat, J. Rosenberg
	Filename	: draft-ietf-simple-rpid-03.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2004-3-22
	
The Rich Presence Information Data Format (RPID) adds elements to the
   Presence Information Data Format (PIDF) that provide additional
   information about the presentity and its contacts.  The information
   is designed so that much of it can be derived automatically, e.g.,
   from calendar files or user activity.

   This extension includes information about what the presentity is
   doing (the activity element), a grouping identifier for a tuple (the
   class element), the type of tuple (the contact-type element), whether
   a contact is idle (the idle element), the typle of place a presentity
   is in (the placetype element), whether the presentity is in a public
   or private space (the privacy element), the relationship of a tuple
   to another presentity (the relationship element), and the overall
   role of the presentity (the sphere element).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-rpid-03.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-simple-rpid-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-rpid-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 18:23:12 -0500

I believe that this draft incorporates all comments received so far and 
is ready for WGLC.

> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-rpid-03.txt

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 18:23:12 -0500