Subject: [Simple] Proposed SIMPLE Milestone Updates

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 19:00:48 -0600

Folks,

As noted during yesterday's meeting, we're in the process of
updating the milestones for SIMPLE. This is our current plan.
If you have any comments/concerns, please send them to me or
Hisham as soon as you can.

Thanks,

RjS

-----------------------------------------------------------------

R - replaces/rewords existing milestone
N - new milestone

N Mar 04   Submission of indication of instant message preparation 
           using SIP to IESG for publication as a Proposed Standard
N Mar 04   Submission of Partial Notification mechanism to IESG
           for publication as a Proposed Standard
R Apr 04   Submission of base XCAP draft to IESG for publication
           as Proposed Standard
R Apr 04   Submission of XCAP usage for event lists draft to IESG
           for publication as Proposed Standard
R Apr 04   Submission of XCAP usage for setting presence authorization
           to IESG for publication as Proposed Standard
R Apr 04   Submission of XCAP usage for manipulation of 
           presence document content
N Apr 04   Submission of XCAP event package to IESG for 
           publication as Proposed Standard
  Apr 04   Submission of instant messaging session draft to IESG 
           for publication as a Proposed Standard  
  May 04   Submission of requirements for event publishing to the
           IESG for publication as Informational
N May 04   Submission of Filtering mechanisms to IESG for
           publication as a Proposed Standard
  May 04   Submission of SIMPLE PIDF profile to IESG for 
           publication as Proposed Standard  
N May 04   Submission of instant messaging session relay drafts 
           to IESG for publication as Proposed Standards  
  Jul 04   Submission of CPIM mapping draft to IESG for publication
           as Proposed Standard
  Jul 04   Submission of advanced messaging requirements draft to
           IESG for publication as Informational  
  Jul 04   Submission of proposed mechanisms meeting the advanced
           messaging requirements to the IESG or appropriate 
           working groups 
  Jul 04   Submission of Presence/IM System Architecture draft 
           to IESG for publication as Informational

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple